Electronic Streetlamps Controller
This device indicates the on/off time and
the year/month/ day/hour/minute.
Select, Adjust, and Sequence buttons.
These are adjustable
while seeing the LCD display..
You can manually turn
the lamps on/off during
Time difference button.
It can be transferred to
The button outside
the control box Buttons for
- The front panel of this device consists of the subject part, an output screen, and the power supply.
It is a lamp controller that has a programmable date(year, month, day, hour, and minute)
to find the sunrise and sunset time. You can adjust various data in real time while seeing the LCD display.
- • You can adjust its real-time data while seeing the LCD display.
- • A microprocessor is built-in to turn the lamps on/off.
- • You can manually turn the lamps on/off when failures occur in the circuit.
- • The at-all-times and every-other-lamp functions can be manually adjusted
- according to the installation environment.
- • Manual buttons for checking lamps and stabilizers
- • It can be transferred to the one-touch every-other-lamp function.
- • Time difference ON function (CH1, CH2)
- • Input data can be permanently stored with EEPROM.
- • It can be used for both at-all-time and every-other-lamp functions
- • Compensation time for power failures
- • Compensation time for turning the lamps on/off
- (Turning on : ±180 mins; turning off: ±180 mins)
- Electric features
- • Voltage: AC 220 V ±10%
- • Output circuit : Always every
other lamp (single circuit)
- • Controller current : 40 mA
- • Humidity : 5 - 95%
- • Frequency : 60 Hz
- • Maximum load : AC220V 5A
- • Temperature : -30°C ~ 80°C